Rent Buy Sales Company is looking forward to recruiting committed, dynamic, highly motivated and skilled staff. This is a full-time position, and you will be expected to work during normal working hours of the company (i.e. between 40 and 45 hours each week).
The Receptionist is expected to address all requests made by phone or in person to RBS. Specifically, your tasks are the following:
- Answer requests by clients on the phone and in person and if necessary, redirect to relevant departments and staff
- Manage requests and complaints by customers
- Prepare letters
- Support other staff when required
- Submit daily reports to the RBS director
- Any other task assigned by the RBS Director
You should be able to demonstrate your capacity to achieve satisfactorily the tasks assigned to you.
Skills & Abilities
The following skills are considered essential and non-negotiable:
- Fluency in oral and written English and French
- Knowledge of either Twi or Ewe
- Excellent communication skills to engage clients an manage customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to plan and organise work, manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure
- Fast learner
- Ability to use a computer
The following skills are desirable:
- Ability to use Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
To apply for this position, you must submit a CV and a 1-page motivation letter in which you will briefly explain how your qualifications match the requirements of the position you are applying for. You must also indicate your salary expectations.
Please send your complete application via email to email@example.com
Deadline: 31 January 2021.